Sometimes we have really bad days in our homeschool.
There are days when:
- My kids have a bad attitude.
- I have a bad attitude.
- My kids have bad behavior.
- My nerves are shot.
- I am exhausted.
- I am crying.
- I feel discouraged.
- There are many interruptions.
- The house is trashed.
- I can’t get caught up on laundry.
- I feel like no one appreciates what I do.
- I feel like I need personal space.
- We don’t accomplish enough.
On days like this, I have to remind myself:
- God called me to do this.
- God will give me the strength to get through it.
- I need to pray.
- I can take a nap.
- All kids have bad behavior at times.
- Interruptions are a part of life.
- We’ll catch up on what we didn’t finish later.
- My work will all be worth it in the end.
- I’ll be all caught up on laundry and have tons of personal space when my kids are grown and gone and I will miss them so much.
- Tomorrow will be a better day.